Member Terms & Conditions
Member terms and conditions – perfectroom.com.au
[Last updated April 2018]
What does PerfectRoom do?
PerfectRoom is a virtual renovation design service to help home buyers visualise the true potential of their future home. Members can upload an original image and ask PerfectRoom to apply a design theme to the image.
PerfectRoom applies the design theme you have selected and sends back an image of what the room or home area could look like if it was renovated.
Registering for a PerfectRoom account
PerfectRoom accounts are available upon application. PerfectRoom reserves the right to refuse any application. We are not obliged to provide reasons for rejecting your application.
Register your interest opening a PerfectRoom account by completing your name, contact details and the real estate agency you work with on our application form from the ‘sign-up button. You must be 18 years old to open a PerfectRoom account.
PerfectRoom may check your real estate agent licence and other publicly available information before approving your application.
Once your application has been assessed you will either receive notice that your application has been declined or approved. If your application is approved, you will receive an email containing a temporary password for access to your PerfectRoom account and a link to login to your account. Consider bookmarking the login link for fast and easy access in future.
When creating and using your account, you agree to:
- provide true and correct details when you set up your account;
- keep your username and password secure and confidential and not to share your access with anyone else;
- accept electronic communications from us (you may unsubscribe from these at any time);
- keep your contact details up to date;
- not to upload any images or information that may be considered pornographic, obscene or offensive;
- remain responsible for any activity that occurs on your account, and cooperate fully with us to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity on your account;
- make any payments due associated with your account when they are due;
- contact us if you believe that your account may be subject to an unauthorised transaction, account takeover or other type of fraudulent activity or security breach;
- authorise us to disclose financial information, card related profile and purchase behaviour to third party institutions such as banks and financial agencies (including without limitation Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or disable your account if we believe that you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, whether authorised by you or not, and may be liable for any loss to us or third parties caused because of the use of your account, whether by an authorised person or not.
You can update your details at any time by logging in to your account. Your account name cannot be changed, but you will be able to update your password, contact and payment details.
Your account includes access to view or download all past invoices paid by you.
Your account details, your order information, images you upload and rendered images delivered are not publicly visible or accessible through your account.
Placing an order for a rendered image
You will need to login to your account to order rendered images, and can order as few or as many as you want at a time.
When placing an order, you will be asked to nominate the number of room renders required and complete payment for that number of renders before progressing to complete an order form for each render, and upload each image to be rendered.
Orders are generally identified by reference to the address of the property. Whatever information you complete in the address field will be allocated as the identifier for the rendered image.
All existing room images must be high resolution and provided in JPG or PNG format..
One order form must be completed for each room to ensure PerfectRoom has all necessary information to complete the order. PerfectRoom will deliver renders based upon the information you complete in that form. If you identify a room as a bedroom, the render will be produced as a bedroom. If you would rather see the room rendered as an office, you must nominate that as the type of room on the form. You are solely responsible for any errors produced in your completion of that form and the resulting renders.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt of order once you have submitted the completed order form and uploaded the associated image.
Changing an order
Orders cannot be changed after confirmation of receipt is sent to you. You will need to order a new image render if you want to change any details after submitting an order.
Cancelling an order
You can cancel an order at any time, however there will be no refund or credit for orders cancelled after delivery of the confirmation of receipt.
Orders are generally processed within 3 business days of receipt.
Completed orders will be uploaded to your account and you will receive an email alerting you that your order is ready for viewing. You must login to your account to view the image and can download a copy from your account.
Orders will be completed in a professional and competent manner and reflect the room style nominated in your order form. There is no guarantee that the look created will be an exact match to any images you have sourced for inspiration.
Copyright in images
You warrant that you hold the necessary rights and interests in the images you upload to your account, and that those images do not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, including copyright and trade mark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights.
If you are uploading images taken by a professional photographer, you should ask for written confirmation from the photographer that you have permission to upload those images for rendering. This is your responsibility. PerfectRoom is under no obligation to check that you have permission to use the images you upload.
You irrevocably grant to PerfectRoom a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence and right to use the images you upload to create 3D photo realistic image based upon that image, and to use the image you upload for the promotion of PerfectRoom, in any format.
PerfectRoom irrevocably grants to you a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence and right to use the rendered 3D photo realistic images delivered to your account for the promotion of the property associated with the uploaded image, or your business, but for no other purpose.
3D photo realistic images displayed on real estate marketing webpages should be noted as subject to copyright.
For permission to use the 3D photo realistic images for any other purpose, please contact us through the contact form in your account.
There is no ongoing fee for maintaining a PerfectRoom account at this time. We reserve the right to impose a subscription or membership fee in the future. Any existing account holders will be provided with notice and the option to close their account before any membership or subscription fees come in to effect.
Payment is required at the completion of the order form.
Closing your account
You can close your account at any time by changing your account settings. If you are unable to change your account settings and want to close the account, please let us know through the contact form in your account.
If you close your account, all historical data uploaded to that account including your original images, PerfectRoom renders and your invoice records may be deleted. We make no representation or warranty that we will retain any information from closed account or be able to make that information available after you have closed an account.
Disclaimer, Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You agree to use the PerfectRoom website at your own risk.
You warrant that you will not represent to any person that the renders produced by PerfectRoom show real rooms, and undertake to make it clear that PerfectRoom renders are provided for inspiration only.
You acknowledge that:
- the 3D photo realistic images provided by PerfectRoom are not images of real rooms or decorations and merely provide a representation of what a room could potentially look like
- if there is any error in the room dimensions you provide, or the nomination of the type of room, the renders produced by PerfectRoom may not be accurate
- our interpretation of a design theme and your expectation of what that looks like may be different, we cannot read your mind and make no representation that any image rendered will resemble what you might have imagined
- 3D photo realistic images are generated for the purpose of inspiration only
- we are under no obligation to provide a replacement render if the render provided is not what you expected. You may order additional renders at any time
- PerfectRoom is not a home decoration design tool and you will not be able to choose furniture, colours or decorations for the room, only the theme.
Image boards showing original photographs and PerfectRoom renders are provided for inspiration only. We make no representation that the original room pictured will actually be able to be redecorated in the way presented. The assistance of skilled design and tradespeople is required for most people to complete any redecorating or renovating project.
We will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages arising as a result of your use of our online services in any way, subject to the requirements of Australian Consumer Law. Certain rights and remedies may be available under the Australian Consumer Law and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded, we exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law.
To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our sole discretion to the resupply of our service to you or a refund of the cost of the service provided to you.
You agree to indemnify and defend us from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
- any claim arising from images you upload or post on our social media pages;
- any claims made for breach of intellectual property rights in respect of content you make available via our online services;
- your use of PerfectRoom renders in any way
- your unauthorised use of our website;
- your breach of these terms and conditions.
This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.